Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's ban grass-cutting too

Let's ban grass-cutting too: "Let's ban grass-cutting too
 
 
SURREY NOW MARCH 29, 2011
 
 
The Editor,

Re: 'All railed up,' the Now, March 22.

John Watkins addresses the health risks related to railway ties, but only does so when his walk was disturbed by an odour he wasn't familiar with.

I can't stand the smell of freshly cut grass and suffer from extreme allergies to the same - I suggest we put a ban on lawn cutting.

I also have a strong dislike for exhaust fumes from local transit buses. I sometimes get such a headache when I take in a big unfortunate whiff - I suggest we completely remove transit from our roads.

I also feel the danger imposed by Little League ball players in our local baseball diamonds when they hit one out of the park.

The other day I saw one hit a tree. Oh my! I suggest we ban all community sports in South Surrey and White Rock.

Suffice it to say, I do not agree with this local stroller and feel if he is so offended by the odour, he should walk at the Centennial track instead. But look out for home runs - Little League starts up very soon."

No comments: